Dark Souls is making me rub my face vigorously in anger so much that I can feel the onset of tiny friction burns on my cheeks.
- Okay people, this is your chance.
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 19. been late for school?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 24. had lice?
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- 26. had a credit card?
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- 30. won a trophy?
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
- Moomintroll: Who is your closest friend?
- Snorkmaiden: Do you daydream often? What about?
- Moominpappa: Are you spontaneous?
- Moominmamma: Are you responsible?
- Snufkin: Describe your ideal trip.
- The Joxter: What is the laziest thing you’ve ever done?
- The Mymble: Describe three ways to win your heart.
- The Mymble’s Daughter: Do you get along with your family?
- Little My: Can you keep secrets?
- Hodgkins: What is your greatest achievement? Your greatest dream?
- The Muddler: Do you collect anything?
- Sniff: What is your most prized possession?
- The Hemulen: Tell us about one thing that fascinates you.
- The Fillyjonk: What are some of your pet peeves?
- The Groke: Do you often feel misunderstood?
- Misabel: What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said to/about you?
- Sorry-oo: Have you ever tried too hard fit in?
- The Hobgoblin: If you could have anything you wanted (material or otherwise), what would you wish for?
- Ninny: Name five things that never fail to cheer you up.
- Too-ticky: Share an important piece of advice.
Anonymous asked: 16
Already answered this…
Anonymous asked: 16.
3 people that I miss.
Well number 1 is a pretty obvious one, I miss my mother, since I’ve branched out and flown the nest, I don’t see her very often, we never seem to have the same days off, but she’ll always make time for me when either of us have a week off work to meet up and go for lunch or something and have a natter.
Number 2 is my older cousin, I wish he was stronger, strong enough to not let himself be manipulated by a woman who would use his 3 children as a weapon, who took him away from the one side of his family that would always be there for him, but I also hope he knows that we don’t hate or resent him for it, even though he’s been out of our lives for so long, we would always welcome him back with open arms. We still love you, we miss you, and we’ll always care about you.
Number 3, is Sarah, I miss her every day, she was my best friend, my counterpart in this crazy world, I always thought that no matter what it would be me and you against the world, we’d always have each other’s backs, but something happened, and I wasn’t good enough to be there for her, it wasn’t my fault, I didn’t know, I was away for a while, and when I came back, she was mad at me, and I lost her, it’s always going to hurt, I think about her all the time, wonder how she is, what she’s doing, how her son, Ethan is doing, I worry about her, and hope she’s okay with whatever she’s doing in life. Every time I see her around town, there’s part of me that just wants to grab her and hug her, beg her forgiveness, but she’s stubborn, she’d never have me back in her life. In the years I knew her, we shared so many things, laughs, tears, secrets, everything. Regardless of how much she might despise me now, I’ll always wish her the best, and hope she’s happy.
Anonymous asked: Moomintroll
My closest friend, this is a complicated question, because I don’t tend to like elevating people to that level, it feels unfair, on top of that, lately I’ve been distancing myself from people, it’s not because of them, or because they’ve done anything wrong, it’s just, there’s some things going on in my head, things I don’t like to inflict on people, if I put myself near him, given he can read me like an open book, he’ll be able to tell, and it’s not really things I want to open up about. Generally speaking, there is one person who I would call close, even though we don’t see each other nearly as much as we used to, what with conflicting work schedules and whatnot.
The phantasmagorical and surreal animal sculptures by Canadian artist Ellen Jewett. Between dream and nightmare, some strange creations born of a symbiosis between organic and mechanical elements, a meeting between fantasy, gothic and steampunk. Some very detailed sculptures in clay on a metal frame.
Visit her website at http://www.creaturesfromel.ca/
They’re the cutest.